“To set up in India, internationally accredited indigenous manufacturing facility, with state of the art R&D center wherein present security needs for anti intrusion perimeter protection is designed, made and serviced”
Our logo signifies our belief on a progressive entity, moving ahead with it's right hand forward. But in this process we do not forget our roots, denoted by the swadeshi wings. More importantly we pledge not to forget the reason for our existence, YOU. Our customer denoted by glowing dot, who will be carefully taken care of today and coming tomorrow.
M/s Swaraj Secutech Pvt. Ltd is a manufacturing unit registered in AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT and is promoted by a team of Security Professionals who believe in Swaraj and in themselves, in their professional competency and personal integrity.
Swaraj Secutech is led by Major Amitava Mittra(Retd.) who has been groomed by one of the most elite Indian Infantry regiments and has served in the Northern Command, Southern and the Eastern Command. After his Army Career, he completed his managerial studies with specialization in Home Land Security from one of the most prominent universities of the Middle East. On completion he built and operated the business of a Home Land Security Solutions company in India from scratch to its present state.
Swaraj’s vision is shared by a self driven team of ex serviceman and an equally motivated team of professionals and engineers with a strong focus on R&D and After Sales Services.
To foster its vision, Swaraj Secutech has started manufacturing the following product solutions:
(Facilities with moderate risk of intrusion):
- Boom Barrier for Parking management which has varients of 3m,5m ( all aluminium body), 6m and 8m ( Patriot Series)
- Ultra Fast Toll Barriers of 3m with a maximum speed of 0.9 seconds and a MTBF of 5 Million Operations. (Patriot 3T Series)
- Stainless Steel Tripods for access control both in semi automatic variants and fully automatic variants and with a MTBF of 5 Million operations.
- Stainless Steel Flap Barriers for heavy duty access control in public utility facilities like train stations and metros.
(Facilities with high risk of intrusion):
- Impact Resistant Crash Bollards (Pneumatic/ Hydraulic) matching the Industry stds of K4 and K8. ( Simon Series)
- Next Generation Tyre Killers for reducing the speed of the intruding vehicle